|"Once-divine creatures now fallen from grace, Dark Angels make for fearsome allies on the battlefield. They have exceptional strength, as well as the ability to summon skeletal hordes at will.
Unsurprisingly (given their history), Dark Angels have a deep-rooted hatred of Monks, and they also extend these ill feelings to Fairies. However, in deference to their spiritual background, they do like to establish their Lairs as close to Temples as possible."
|— Dungeon Keeper 2 Manual|
The Mentor's ThoughtsEdit
|"Dark Angels are terrifying entities, who join you only for their own amusement and interest. They are powerful magic users, and amazingly efficient researchers."|
— The Mentor, Pet Dungeon Mode (DK2)
- Dark Angels are powerful creatures. On its own, one can stop an army of Giants without any difficulty!
- Dark Angles are exceptionally rare, only 2 will arrive for a 5x5 sized Temple.
- Dark Angels are really expensive. 75,000 gold must be spent on a temple to attract just 2, and they also have high wages.
- The Dark Angel is one of the four evil researchers (Warlock, Vampire, Dark Angel, Maiden). Of these four, Dark Angels are the best at spell research.
- Skeletons summoned by Dark Angels are not permanent, they will automatically perish after a while.
- Dark angels have an extremely powerful melee attack that is almost double the damage of Black Knights and Mistresses.
- Dark angels have less health than Black Knights, but possess higher damage and powerful spells.
- Dark angels produce highest mana gain per second when praying at the temple (200).
| ||Beetle · Bile Demon · Mistress · Demon Spawn · Dragon · Fly · Ghost · Hound · Horned Reaper · Imp · Orc · Skeleton · Spider · Tentacle · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
| ||Bile Demon · Black Knight · Dark Angel · Dark Elf · Dark Mistress · Firefly · Goblin · Horny · Imp · Maiden · Rogue · Salamander · Skeleton · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
| ||Revenant · Ghoul Hound · Perfidious Yuck|