Dungeon Keeper. Amongst other things, it supports higher screen resolutions, fixes bugs (including the Level 10 Speed bug) adds new campaigns, and modifies the default creature stats. The latest official version is 0.4.6, but development has unofficially continued in KeeperFX Unofficial. The latest versions of KeeperFX Unofficial revives the atmospheric sound effects and an unused cutscene of the Lord of the Land being dragged to the bonus torture room.
Main changes in KeeperFX:
- Works on modern MS Windows versions
- Support for higher screen resolutions
- Additional campaigns to play
- TCP/IP support for multiplayer
- Support for user made levels
- New level script commands for more complex levels
- More config files you can edit to tweak the units and rules of the game
- Fixed bugged out creature stats and abilities
- Improved the ability of AI Keepers to manage their dungeons and units
- The AI Keepers will now defend their Dungeon Heart
- AI Keepers can now imprison your units
- Workshops will no longer fill up with unusable crates
- Made the Barracks room work as intended
- Many small bug-fixes
- ↑ Molyneux, Peter (13 June 2001). "Postmortem: Lionhead Studios' Black & White". Gamasutra. Retrieved 25 August 2019.
- ↑ James Leach; Christian Bravery (2001). The Making of Black & White. p. 16. Prima Games. ISBN 978-0-7615-3625-3.
|Dungeon Keeper Series|
| ||Dungeon Keeper (Demo) / Dungeon Keeper 2 / Dungeon Keeper 3 / Dungeon Keeper Online / Dungeon Keeper Mobile|
| ||The Deeper Dungeons / Dungeon Keeper Gold / Dungeon Keeper Premium / Dungeon Keeper Collector's Edition / Dungeon Keeper Editor / Dungeon Keeper 2 Editor|
| ||Natural Born Keeper / War for the Overworld|
| ||DK1 Editors / ADiKtEd / UnDed / DKTools / Dungeon Keeper FX / OpenKeeper|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.