Welcome to Dungeon Keeper Wiki!
A fan encyclopedia for Bullfrog Productions' Dungeon Keeper series, that anyone can edit! (though please familiarise yourself with the rules)
Our database currently contains 4,735 pages (560 of which are articles), and 2,098 files.
Note: Although there is limited coverage of the other games, this Wiki focuses on the original games (Dungeon Keeper and Dungeon Keeper 2). The 2014 mobile game has its own Wiki.
For the best browsing experience, we recommend that you create an account.
About Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper is a series of Real-Time Strategy (RTS) PC games developed by Bullfrog Productions and published by Electronic Arts between 1997 and 1999.
Raining on the tiresome parade of games about Heroes cleaning out Dungeons, Dungeon Keeper and Dungeon Keeper 2 cast the player as an evil overlord, a Keeper, who must carve out his foul subterranean domain, load it with deathtraps, sternly manage his evil minions, and slay or torture adventuring Heroes, all with a businessman's eye for efficiency.
The dungeon architecture, narration, and unconventional gameplay were critically acclaimed for both titles. The player is able to do many vicious things to the Dungeon's creatures in his capacity as its overbearing, invisible tyrant, yet is unable to command them directly from place to place. Creatures mainly act according to their nature, and a full-fledged Dungeon operation can be a frenzy of activity— "Evil, malice, death, decay, Just another working day," goes one of the series' jeering slogans. Continue reading...
Category Pages (view all pages)
|Keeper Spells||Creature Spells||Dungeon Specials||Levels||Terrain||Miscellany|
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- You can research information for articles that need checking or help out on the pages that need a lot of work.
- To check out projects that need serious work, check out How You Can Help.
- See if you can improve and lengthen some Short Pages, or add some links to some Deadend Pages.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
Did you know
- ...that with Lightning, Meteor, and her high Luck score, the Fairy has the highest damage potential of all creatures in Dungeon Keeper?
To see more trivia, see DidYouKnow.