|"You have my allegiance Keeper, Don't abuse it."|
|"Crazy, isn't it?"|
|— Horny, Trailer|
In Dungeon Keeper 2, only one Horned Reaper exists. He's a main character and icon of the game. The Horned Reaper, or Horny as he's also called, is on a quest to gain access to the overworld. The Horned Reaper cannot be attracted through a Portal; however, he can be summoned through a spell or talisman. Horny is invincible and will destroy every enemy in his path.
Horny becomes available to summon when you find a part of the Horny talisman (which you get after beating the level Fear). He is free to summon in that instance, but only lasts a specific limited amount of time. Horny will take the quickest route to the enemy, so try to summon him nearby.
He is virtually unstoppable and cannot be killed, merely held back. Once you unlock the power to summon him after beating the level Conversion, there is an immediate cost of 100,000 mana to summon him, and then (after roughly a minute) your mana will haemorrhage (by 2000 per second!) to keep him sustained. He disappears if you run out of mana or dismiss him with a slap from the Hand of Evil. You will need a lot of Mana Vaults and/or creatures praying in a Temple to overcome this massive mana cost, though the Mana Boost special is also useful.
- Only creature that can kill the Stone Knight
- Massive attack called Armageddon,[Citation needed] doing massive damage to every creature standing nearby even his own minions.
- If he cannot access any enemies, he will dismiss himself as if he had been slapped
- Horny was interviewed for a teaser trailer for Dungeon Keeper 2
- Many fans, especially in fanfiction, have given Horny a full name: Horniculus D. Reaper. Horniculus is a play on Horned or Horny, and Reaper is his last name. As for the D., nobody is sure, but it's probably short for Death.[Citation needed]
- Horny is developer Sean Cooper's favourite creature.
- Despite Horny being the ultimate, strongest, and all-destroying boss-grade unit, he actually only has the fourth strongest mêlée attack. His superiors in that department are Dark Angels (Zachariah even more so) and King Reginald.
|Beetle · Bile Demon · Dark Mistress · Demon Spawn · Dragon · Fly · Ghost · Hound · Horned Reaper · Imp · Orc · Skeleton · Spider · Tentacle · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
|Bile Demon · Black Knight · Dark Angel · Dark Elf · Firefly · Goblin · Horny · Imp · Maiden · Mistress · Rogue · Salamander · Skeleton · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
|Bile Demon · Black Knight · Dark Angel · Dark Elf · Dark Mistress · Dragon · Engineer · Goblin · Horned Reaper · Imp · Magic Eye · Magic Colossus · Rogue · Salamander · Skeleton · Sorcerer · Vampire|
|Chicken · Floating Spirit|