|"Stealth and surprise are the watchwords of the Rogue community. Their numbers comprise of cut-throats, brigands, mercenaries, and a variety of other undesirables that have good reasons for not returning to the Overworld. They skulk around in the darkest corners of whatever dungeon is prepared to hire them and, when called into combat, never attack an enemy from the front if they can help it.
Similarly, they are loathe to do an honest days work, turning their noses up at the prospect of researching or manufacturing. Leaving them next to unguarded gold is never a wise move either."
|— Dungeon Keeper 2 Manual|
The Mentor's ThoughtsEdit
|"Ah, the Rogue is prince of thieves. He is talented at forcing entry and when possessed can walk unseen."|
— The Mentor, Campaign Mode
|"The Rogue is a greedy misfit, who will seek to further his own wealth whenever he can. They make for good assassins as they are deadly backstabbers, and can also reveal concealed traps."|
— The Mentor, Pet Dungeon Mode
- In Campaign Mode, the Rogue is less useful as his skill doesn't seem to work on Heroes' land, but there are a few levels such as the Keeper melee at Sparklydell or Asmodeous at Woodsong were you can use his talents.
- Rogues are slightly stronger than hero Thieves, with slightly more health and a slower but stronger attack that does more overall damage per second. They will not steal your gold when unhappy, unlike converted Thieves.
- The manual, reference card, and Mentor all state that a Treasury is necessary in order to attract Rogues. This is not the case, and Prima's Strategy Guide even outright acknowledges that some sources make this claim.
| ||Beetle · Bile Demon · Mistress · Demon Spawn · Dragon · Fly · Ghost · Hound · Horned Reaper · Imp · Orc · Skeleton · Spider · Tentacle · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
| ||Bile Demon · Black Knight · Dark Angel · Dark Elf · Dark Mistress · Firefly · Goblin · Horny · Imp · Maiden · Rogue · Salamander · Skeleton · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
| ||Bile Demon · Black Knight · Dark Angel · Dark Elf · Dark Mistress · Dragon · Engineer · Goblin · Horned Reaper · Imp · Magic Eye · Magic Colossus · Rogue · Salamander · Skeleton · Sorcerer · Vampire|
| ||Revenant · Ghoul Hound · Perfidious Yuck|
| ||Chicken · Floating Spirit|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 盗贼 地下城守护者地下城生物之魔族生物大全 (Chinese). dk.178.com (31 March 2012). Retrieved on 19 April 2020.
- ↑ Dungeon Keepper 2 Manual, pp. 36, 49.
- ↑ ダンジョンキーパー２コンプリートガイドブック (in Japanese). pp. 18,51. Tokyo: Keibunsha. 1999. ISBN 978-4-7669-3293-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dungeon Keeper 2 : Prima's Official Strategy Guide. pp. 78,93. Rocklin, CA: Prima Games. 1999. ISBN 978-0-7615-1805-1.
- ↑ Dungeon Keeper 2 Readme v1.7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.