The Scavenger Room allows you to steal enemy creatures and turn them to your side. It can also attract new creatures to your Dungeon arriving from a Portal.
After placing a creature into the Scavenger Room, it will begin to dance around the center of the room casting its evil influence around the map. Targets the lowest level creatures of its type first before looking further afield for other creatures.
Each creature placed in the room takes up one tile, and each additional creature added, especially of the same type, will greatly increase the chances and speed of your side scavenging a new creature.
Also bear in mind your opponents often can and will try to do the same to you. Creatures held in the Prison cannot be scavenged, and placing one type of creature inside the Temple will immunize that creature and 2 others of its kind, e.g. if you own 6 Warlocks and one is being scavenged, placing 2 Warlocks inside the temple to pray will protect all of your Warlocks.
When a creature switches sides and joins the ranks of your minions, it instantly becomes happy as it has a new master. Scavenging creatures consumes a lot of gold, much more than training.
The scavenger room is a room filled with flailing eyes chanting "join us", "come with us", and "we will teach you things of evil".
- High level creatures can scavenge low level creatures easily and in turn are hard to be scavenged themselves.
- Imprisoned creatures and those praying in the Temple cannot be scavenged.
- When a creature is scavenged, there is a sparkle of the scavenging team's colour where the creature was, and a scavenged team's coloured sparkle in the Scavenger room it is transported to. Unclaimed creatures on the map will appear with a white sparkle.
- Good anti-scavenging tactics include shielding your creatures by placing them in the Temple or Prison, while using Sight of Evil (if available) to find their Scavenger Rooms and disrupt the creatures inside using spells such as Cave-In or Lightning Strike.
- If you are watching over a creature with the Query tool and they are Scavenged, you will still be following them and have information about them, but this does not allow you to see through the Fog of War.
| ||Barracks / Bridge / Dungeon Heart / Graveyard / Guard Post / Hatchery / Lair / Library / Portal / Prison / Scavenger Room / Temple / Torture Chamber / Training Room / Treasure Room / Workshop|
| ||Casino / Combat Pit / Dungeon Heart / Graveyard / Guard Room / Hatchery / Hero Gate / Lair / Library / Mercenary Portal / Portal / Prison / Stone Bridge / Torture Chamber / Training Room / Treasury / Unholy Temple / Wooden Bridge / Workshop|
| ||Dragon Chamber / Infirmary / Kitchen / Crypt / Hive / Tomb / Summoning Chamber / Parlour|